Go back to our openings
(Senior) Ruby Software Developer
We develop SaaS products with particular focus on Predictive Analytics and Scheduling, in close cooperation with our customers, and according to lean principles. Our interdisciplinary teams consist of Software Engineers, Mathematicians, Product/Customers Success Managers and Designers. Given our high quality standards, we apply various methods and technologies, such as Continuous Delivery, DevOps, TDD, Pair Programming, Kubernetes, Microservices and FaaS.
How you will contribute
- Further develop our Ruby Microservices, while emphasizing on quality and with a test-driven approach
- Optimize the existing architecture of our SaaS solutions
- Conduct regular code reviews
- Provide your code in Docker containers on our Kubernetes clusters
- Design new features for our cloud products and platforms in cross-functional teams
- Promote the exchange of knowledge with your colleagues and develop your own expertise
- Participate actively in our open and team-focused corporate culture
- Experiment with new technologies and regularly leave your comfort zone in order to learn something new every day
You should be well versed in these areas:
- Ruby and frameworks like Sinatra or Rails
- Object-oriented programming, ideally according to Clean Code principles
- Software design and design patterns
- Test-driven development by using tools such as RSpec
- Relational databases, e.g. PostgreSQL
- Redis and RabbitMQ
You like what you’ve read? Then don’t hesitate and send us your application via the form down below!
By the way: We’re more interested in you as person with all your experiences and previous projects than in a long list of qualifications. So, for now it’s sufficient to send us your CV and a cover letter would be nice, too.
If you have any questions, take a look at our FAQs or contact our Talent Experience team, which is based in Germany, directly:
We would love to hear from you