Go back to our openings
With our B2B cloud products for workforce management in contact centers, we are operating in an exciting market with great potential. A key challenge for our product management is to identify trends and core changes in the industry and to align our product development teams in a timely manner to act both strategically and in operative terms. Always with the best possible focus on maximizing value for customers using our products.
How you will contribute
- Create a deep understanding for our target markets and the needs of our customers and prospects to decide which issues we will solve next
- Develop our short, medium and long term product strategy, as well as the underlying vision and mission in collaboration with other product managers
- Implement these strategies into Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) for the company and each different team
- Support our development teams, consisting of software engineers and designers in their daily work, especially in terms of prioritization and focusing
- Manage stakeholder management with the general management, our customer experience teams and customers
- Raise and analyze requirements, collect feedback, and communicate achievements and feature advancements
- Participate actively in our open and team-focused corporate culture
- Regularly leave your comfort zone in order to learn something new every day
You like what you’ve read? Then don’t hesitate and send us your application via the form down below!
By the way: We’re more interested in you as person with all your experiences and previous projects than in a long list of qualifications. So, for now it’s sufficient to send us your CV and a cover letter would be nice, too.
If you have any questions, take a look at our FAQs or contact our Talent Experience team, which is based in Germany, directly:
We would love to hear from you