Go back to our openings
We develop SaaS products with particular focus on Predictive Analytics and Scheduling, in close cooperation with our customers, and according to lean principles. Our interdisciplinary teams consist of Software Engineers, Mathematicians, Product/Customers Success Managers and Designers. Given our high quality standards, we apply various methods and technologies, such as Continuous Delivery, DevOps, TDD, Pair Programming, Kubernetes, Microservices and FaaS.
How you will contribute
- Create a clear vision and strategy for the team
- As a well-versed communicator and coach, you will create an integrative environment
catering towards the team’s success and its well-being as well as its members’ personal
- Help our teams align their work in a result-oriented manner and achieve maximum
- Empower the team with your technical expertise and set the direction without sinking into
- Ensure consistent and utmost application of our corporate values and principles within the
- Promote cross-team collaboration while bearing in mind the company’s benefit
- Encourage the exchange of knowledge among your colleagues while enhancing your personal expertise
- Actively contribute towards our open and team-focused culture
- Frequently experiment with new technologies and learn something new every day
You like what you’ve read? Then don’t hesitate and send us your application via the form down below!
By the way: We’re more interested in you as person with all your experiences and previous projects than in a long list of qualifications. So, for now it’s sufficient to send us your CV and a cover letter would be nice, too.
If you have any questions, take a look at our FAQs or contact our Talent Experience team, which is based in Germany, directly:
We would love to hear from you