Go back to our openings
Tech-Recruiter - Active Sourcing
We are a small, yet impactful team consisting of recruiters, HR marketing and event specialists, managing InVision’s global recruitment and operating out of our headquarters in Düsseldorf. Our goal is to position InVision as an attractive employer and actively shape the company’s future growth by attracting new talents. Our activities within the Talent Experience (TX) area ranges from peer recruiting, managing our career website, over to online marketing and social media campaigns, up to creating and hosting in-house events.
How you will contribute
- Establish and further develop a structured active sourcing process
- Make use of your sound knowledge in social media recruiting and sourcing methods (such as Boolean and Semantic Search) to find suitable candidates, predominantly from the Software Development field
- Intensively work with relevant target groups, internally and externally, in order to create matching search profiles and identify suitable platforms, portals and channels
- Build your own network within the target groups and maintain continuous exchange with the candidates in your talent pool
- Act as an ambassador, inspire your contacts about InVision and get them excited about our openings
- Display your willingness to learn by applying lateral thinking, and practising resilience - all that with a passionate sales mentality and communicative strength
- Identify suitable candidates by means of screening calls and accompany them through-out the entire recruitment process, while working together with the hiring leads and your TX colleagues
- Participate actively in our open and team-focused corporate culture
- Regularly leave your comfort zone in order to learn something new every day
You like what you’ve read? Then don’t hesitate and send us your application via the form down below!
By the way: We’re more interested in you as person with all your experiences and previous projects than in a long list of qualifications. So, for now it’s sufficient to send us your CV and a cover letter would be nice, too.
If you have any questions, take a look at our FAQs or contact our Talent Experience team, which is based in Germany, directly:
We would love to hear from you